I've been tagged by Marja, so here goes:
1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? And why?
Meg Ryan, simply because she is my favourite actress.
2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?
God this is a hard one! I don't have a favourite celebrity! But to answer the question, I'll go for Chris Evans as he would keep me entertained for the first two weeks. Least favouritie celebrity is much easier, I have lots of those, but as she is news worthy at the moment I'll go for Heather Mills. And no I am not jumping on the band wagon, I've never liked her and why? Because she does nothing for the image of females from the North East!
3. What are your three favourite crafting products?
At the moment, yarn, knitting needles and scissors.
4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?
Something that would rid the world of mess and dirt and save me doing loads of housework!
5. What are the last three books that you read?
Elizabeth George 'What Came Before he Shot her'
Gil McNeil 'Divas Don't Knit'
Debbie Stoller 'Stitch 'N Bitch Handbook'
6. QVC or create & Craft?
7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
8. What is your claim to fame?
OOOOHHHHHH, I've a few of these, and they are all really sad!
I have met Davina McCall and been on MTV with her a long, long time ago!
My parents used to live next door to the Krankies!
I've been part of the audience on Challenge Anneka!
Consider yourself tagged if you are reading this!
PS - no sign of a baby yet, but hopefully soon!